LGBTTIQQ2SA Stories of Pride, Courage and Social Justice in Canada
DEADLINE EXTENDED! January 31st, 2014
Please clearly print the following contact information.
Age (for entrants under 19):
Phone number with area code:
Please check one. Do you identify as a:
- LGBTTIQQ2SA community member
- Friend or family member an LGBTTIQQ2SA community member
- LGBTTIQQ2SA service provider
- Other (please indicate relationship): ____________________
I hereby certify that this work is original, that it has not been previously published, and that it is not submitted concurrently for publication elsewhere. I authorize Breakwater Books Ltd. to publish my essay in A Collection of LGBTTIQQ2SA Stories of Pride, Courage and Social Justice in Canada (Title to be determined), with proceeds from the sale of the book to be distributed to Egale Canada Human Rights Trust educational programming. I also accept the conditions below:
1) If your essay is chosen, you will be contacted. Breakwater Books Ltd. will publish your essay along with your name and location.
2) In submitting an essay you authorize the General Editor and Publisher to make the manuscript conform to its standard style in punctuation, spelling, capitalization and usage.
3) Excerpts from your essay may be read publicly at the book launch. If your essay is chosen you will be invited to the launch party and you will receive a copy of the book.
4) Excerpts of your essay may be reproduced on the web pages of both Breakwater Books Ltd. and Egale Canada Human Rights Trust or any other site used in the promotion of the book.
5) Excerpts of your essay may be used in all types of promotion surrounding this book.
Signature of Author
Signature of Parent or Guardian (If under 19 years of age)